Oily skin has a porous, humid and bright appearance. It is caused by excessive fat production by sebaceous glands, and usually determined by genetic and/or hormonal causes. Oily skin looks shiny, its texture is irregular; the pores are open and visible to the naked eye, easily gets blackheads, blemishes or acne. These characteristics are due to excessive sebum secretion, which often results in small imperfections (comedones) or some degree of acne.
What you should focus on: Deep cleansing, remove build-up of dead skin cells & balancing between excessive oil and maintaining your skin’s natural moisture.
Cleanse and balance oil production with the following;
- African Black Soap with Turmeric
- African Black Soap with Kojic Acid and Mulberry Extract
- Strawberry Sugar Scrub/Sugar Scrub (for the body)
- Blemish Defence
- pH Hydrating Toner
- Moisturizing Oil Illumination
- Crème Flare with Licorice
- Crème Flare
- Lightening Sensation