What It Is
With a gentle yet cleansing formula, the African Black Soap purifies and promotes healthy, supple looking skin. The African Black Soap is kept in its truest form with little interference, enriched with cinnamon and olive oil; it will leave your skin clear, smooth and supple.
- Suitable for all skin types
- Contains no sulfates, parabens, phthalates, silicones, mineral oil, artificial color or synthetic fragrance. Proudly Cruelty-free
- Shelf life: 1 Year
What It Does
- Deeply cleanses without stripping the skin’s moisture and oils
- Acts as a natural exfoliant, keeps feeling skin smooth and soft.
- Moisturizes and conditions skin
- Helps increase cell turnover, revealing healthier skin cells.
- Relieves and calms irritated skin
Why It Works
African black soap contains antibacterial properties; it has been shown to significantly inhibit the growth of bacteria, which helps treat skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis and other skin conditions. It has exfoliating elements that clear pores, which helps to lessen and prevent acne and other skin blemishes. Cinnamon powder has antibacterial properties is a powerful antioxidant that protects skin from free radical damage. It also helps remove acne by drying out the skin and by supporting blood flow to the skin. Olive oil contains a boost of antioxidants owing to its squalene content that provides the skin with necessary vitamins.
What it contains
Butyrospernum parkii (Shea butter), Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, Elaeis guineensis (palm kernel) oil, Theobroma cacao (Cocoa) pod ash, Olea europaea (olive) oil, Mel, Citrus limon (lemon) juice extract, Citric acid, Azadirachta indica (neem) powder, Avena sativa (Oat) powder, Citrus sinensis (Orange) peel powder, Myristica fragrans (Nutmeg) seed powder, Cinnamomum cassia (cinnamon) bark powder, aqua, propylene glycol, diazolidinyl urea and iodopropynyl butylcarbamate.
How to use
Face: wet face, lather soap on your palm and apply suds on the face, massaging in a circular motion upward.
Body: wet body, apply soap on sponge (optional) or directly on the body, scrub and rinse off properly.
The Anike Natural Advantage
We employ processes that preserve the lushness of our raw materials, using both modern scientific methods and local ethnobotanical practices that ensures finished product retains nutrients.
Soaps are formulated with a pH of 7 which is almost that of the skin’s.
- I am light/dark in complexion, is this soap for me?
Our soaps are formulated based on skin types and not skin complexion. Anyone with any complexion can use this soap.
- I have Dry/Normal/Combination skin type; can I use African Black Soap?
Yes. The African Black soap is formulated to suit all skin types.
- Can I apply the soap directly on my face?
No. The soap should not be applied directly to the face. Lathering your soap in your hand first before washing helps to activate the nutrients within the soap’s formula. Also, pH of our soap is 7 while that of the skin is pH is between 4.7 and 5.75.
- Can I use the soap on both my body and face?
Yes. The soap can be used on both the body and face
Complete your regime
- Blemish Defence
- Lightening Sensation
- Lightening Sensation plus
- Crème Flare
- Crème Flare with Licorice
- Strawberry Scrub
- Sugar Scrub
- pH Toner
- Rejuvenating Serum
200g, 300g, 500g