What It Is (Blemish Defence Cream)
Blemish Defence Cream is a lightweight luxurious skin experience packed in a bottle!
This lush lightweight crème-gel is packed with powerful natural ingredients that target sun damage, hyperpigmentation and blemishes.
- Suitable for all skin types
- Contains no sulfates, parabens, phthalates, silicones, mineral oil, artificial colour or synthetic fragrance.
- Proudly Cruelty-free
- Shelf life: 6 Months
What It Does
- Rejuvenates and improves overall skin appearance
- Moisturizes and hydrates the skin
- Brightens the skin, targets uneven skin tone and hyperpigmentation
- Helps reduce appearance of fine lines
What’s In It
|Active Ingredients||Inactive Ingredients|
|Glycerine, Apricot Kernel Oil*, Sodium Acrylate / Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Polysorbate 80, Vitamin E, Benzyl alcohol, Salicylic Acid, Sorbic Acid, fragrane, Sodium Phytate
Why It Works
|Niacinamide||• Evens skin tone & Hyperpigmentation
• Provides antioxidant protection
• Improves skin texture & fade lines
|Phenylethyl Resorcinol||• Decrease skin unevenness|
|N-Acetyl Glucosamine||• Increase moisture content of the skin
• Increase elasticity of the skin
• Reduce hyperpigmentation
|Ascorbyl Glucoside (AA2G)||• Protection against UVA and UVB rays
• Improves wrinkles and rough skin
|Tetrapeptide-30 Solution||• Balances skin tone
• Helps to reduce skin lesions
How to use
- Wash and pat face dry
- Take a small amount of the creamy-gel and apply to face
- Massage the creamy-gel evenly all over the face
The Anike Natural Advantage
We employ processes that preserve the lushness of our raw materials, using both modern scientific methods and local ethnobotanical practices that ensures finished product retains nutrients.
Lightweight fast absorbing formula
- I am light/dark in complexion, can I use this lotion?
This creamy-gel is formulated based on skin types and not skin complexion. Anyone with any complexion can use this face cream.
- I have Dry/Normal/Combination skin type; can I use Crème Flare with Licorice?
Yes. The face cream is formulated to suit all skin types.
- When should I use this face cream?
You can use this face cream both in the morning and at night. It is however important to note that when using during the day, make sure to use your sunscreen with it.
- At what stage of my skincare routine should I use this face cream?
The face cream should be used after using a serum and before using a sunscreen.
Complete your regime
- African Black Soap with Carrot
- African Black Soap with Cucumber
- African Black Soap with Turmeric
- African Black Soap
- African Black Soap with Kojic Acid and Mulberry Soap
- Crème Flare
- Crème Flare with Licorice
- Lightening Sensation
- Strawberry Scrub
- Sugar Scrub
- pH Toner
- Rejuvenating Serum
- Moisturizing Oil Illumination