What It Is
Did you know any skin type — normal, dry, oily or combination — can become dehydrated. This lightweight, fast absorbing formula is enriched with Aloe Vera gel, allantoin, grapeseed oil and jojoba oil formulated to provide extra moisturizing and hydrating benefits to any skin type. An advanced formula enriched with Licorice extract, you can be sure of a healthy glow.
- Suitable for all skin types
- Contains no sulfates, parabens, phthalates, silicones, mineral oil, artificial colour or synthetic fragrance.
- Proudly Cruelty-free
- Shelf life: 6 Months
What It Does
- Leaves skin hydrated, refreshed, and moisturized
- Rejuvenates and soothes the skin
- Lightweight fast absorbing formula deeply nourishes the skin
- Relieves irritated and itchy skin
What’s In It
|Active Ingredients||Inactive Ingredients|
|Cetearyl alcohol and Polysorbate 60, Stearic Acid, Apricot Kernel Oil*, Water, Rose water, Glycolic acid, Glycerin, Grape seed oil*, Aloe vera gel, Vitamin E Oil, Jojoba seed oil*, Lemon peel oil.
Why It Works
Allantoin is a mild keratolytic agent that softens, smoothens and moisturizes the skin. Allantoin is capable of neutralizing many irritant and sensitizing agents making it able to soothe the skin. Several constituents derived from Licorice roots are considered as a potential source of antioxidants which work to neutralize free radicals present in the environment and promote skin radiance. Licorice extract for skin may also enable a soothing effect that can help alleviate problematic skin.
How to use
- Apply lotion directly on the palm,
- Rub palms together to warm up lotion,
- Apply it to the body
The Anike Natural Advantage
We employ processes that preserve the lushness of our raw materials, using both modern scientific methods and local ethnobotanical practices that ensures finished product retains nutrients.
Lightweight fast absorbing formula
- I am light/dark in complexion, can I use this lotion?
Our lotions are formulated based on skin types and not skin complexion. Anyone with any complexion can use this lotion.
- I have Dry/Normal/Combination skin type; can I use Crème Flare with Licorice?
Yes. The lotion, Crème Flare with Licorice, is formulated to suit all skin types.
- Can I apply the lotion on my face?
No. The lotion is formulated for just the body.
- What is the difference between Crème Flare with Licorice and Crème Flare?
Crème Flare with Licorice is a moisturizer that contains Licorice, an ingredient that works to even out skin tone, while the Crème Flare is just a moisturizer.
Complete your regime
- African Black Soap with Carrot
- African Black Soap with Cucumber
- African Black Soap with Turmeric
- African Black Soap
- African Black Soap with Kojic Acid and Mulberry Soap
- Blemish Defence
- Strawberry Scrub
- Sugar Scrub
- pH Toner
- Rejuvenating Serum